Our first quarterly report: what happened in 2021 Q1
In the past three months, lots has happened within Jointly. Connections were made, ideas were generated, and new people were welcomed into our team of volunteers. In our first quarterly report, we keep you up to date on our performance, stats, and plans.
- 22 new projects online
- We connected 25+ potential volunteers with non-profits
- We welcomed 14 new community members
- 1200+ unique users visited the website
- We welcomed 80+ members to the book club
- We found 4 great translation volunteers for REVERB, who translated emails from English to Dutch, Spanish, Italian, and German
- We started working together with a Dutch university. Currently, a class of future digital marketeers is doing projects for both Jointly and the Abundant Earth Foundation
- We helped the Climate Fiction Writers League with someone for curriculum development, outreach, and a new logo
- Maria joined us to lead the book club. In March, we discussed Less Is More by Jason Hickel. This month, we're reading White Man's Game by Stephanie Hanes. Join us here to find out what next month will be
- Theresa joined us to run our Instagram
- Cheryl is revising our database and automating our processes with assistance from Douwe and Alex. This means that in the next few months the operations will be more time-efficient, which means we can handle bigger volumes!
- To reach these bigger volumes. Raisa created a partnership plan, in which we will reach out to various kinds of organisations for collaborations. In April, Karlijn will join her with this.
- In the meantime, Douwe is creating a new strategy for Jointly's. Instead of the current Journal page, we will create a 'how to save the planet' guide. The first version of this will be released this or next month.
- Theresa will keep working on Instagram, Maria will keep improving and leading the book club.
- There are still quite a few positions open at Jointly, check our team page for our current listings. Open applications are also welcome, you can send these to firstname.lastname@example.org.